Good, especially the beans. Scott Sutton said, "Dad started planting climbing beans in our country garden. We thought they were pretty interesting. We always had a big garden and liked to try something new. So when I came to town I planted some in our smaller garden. They grew to 2 foot long or more. I took some to the Corner at coffee time and many had never seen that kind of bean. Many stopped and checked them out. This year they did alright, too. But they didn't get to go to coffee this year."
- Sully exhibits take state fair honors
- Chargers defeat the Raiders
- Marileen Tilberg nominated for Spirit of Dakota award
- Aide position piques new interests
- Students will utilize greenhouse for plant sciences exploration
- Cross country competes twice
- A surprise around every corner for Blunt aide
- Coronation is tonight, parade and football game tomorrow
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.